Irontech doll's Archiver

Poupée posted on 2023-4-25 01:58

145 TPE

[align=left][color=#d1d5db][font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, &quot][size=16px]Hi everyone, I am here to do a little review for a stunning Irontech doll made of 145 cm TPE. First of all, I inquired through Irontechdoll's customer service, the person in question being Kenneth, a very professional, attentive person who responds very quickly.[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left]The TPE doll was built in one week, and I took advantage of the February offer to have many free options included in the offer. The options are as follows: Gel breasts, articulated hands, Evo option, standing capability, and a free head with an integrated tongue on both heads.[/align][align=left]Once the doll was constructed, Kenneth sent me factory photos without cheating. I immediately approved the work and the doll was sent on the same day. The reactivity was really superb.[/align][align=left]I chose to have the doll shipped by boat as I wasn't in a hurry. The delivery took exactly 46 days, and the status of the package did not change for a long time, so there was no need to panic. I often order from China, and it's often like that.[/align][align=left]The doll arrived well packaged and protected in a sort of blue duvet with protections. In the package, there were many small things such as enema pears, lingerie, a small rose, a heating USB, a hairbrush, and an adapter for the head.[/align][align=left]As for the skeleton, I am very impressed. It is clear that they know what they are doing. The skeleton is of really good quality.[/align][align=left]The TPE is still new, and there is even the smell of newness. The TPE smells very slightly, and I haven't washed the doll yet. I think that just one shower will take care of it. Anyway, even though the smell is slight, it is not at all unpleasant. I would even say that it is quite pleasant.[/align][align=left]The TPE seems to be of very good quality. The legendary softness of the TPE and its incredible softness are present. I cannot give my definitive opinion on this as I believe that TPE ages with time, and nourishing it, etc., can make it even more soft. I would need more time to give a definitive opinion, but my first impressions are excellent.[/align][align=left]The hands are really beautiful, and the articulated hands are really great. The gel breast option is also a superb option, even though all types of breasts have their qualities. Full breasts are great too. It's a matter of personal taste, but I would say that gel breasts would be more soft, a mix between full and hollow breasts, while full breasts are firm while retaining the legendary softness of TPE.[/align][align=left]That's all I can say after a few days with the beautiful Irontechdoll TPE doll. With time, I will add more if I have anything new to say. Anyway, don't hesitate, the work is really of good quality with excellent customer service.[/align][align=left]The face speaks for itself, here's a photo, and it's sublime. :kiss:[/align][align=left][img=110,0]https://www.forumsexdoll.com/forum.php?mod=image&aid=217&size=300x300&key=59f1D0IdzVpS%2FeaJH7F%2BF1tlF8YoQhS0QJCJ7zszUu8wwcfo5v2iQg&nocache=yes&type=fixnone[/img] [/align]
Page: [1]